Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A photograph you like

I always been liked it the photography but I don’t have any camera, in summer I used to take a lot of photos with my best friend camera but only a few weeks, so I have to learn a lot yet. Actually I made the photo of my post.


The following photo has been taken by my old friend Camilo Obregon, he is from Temuco too and we shared the passion of photography, Camilo captured this moment that is really important to me, has been taken in Tombillo, San Pedro de Atacama at September of 2015. I would really like known what's going on out there, the universe is really big and have a lot of new stuff to see, to capture…


I love the way the camera takes all the light and makes a unique photo, in this one appears an arm of the Milky Way and the millions of starts of the universe.

4 comments:

  1. Nice photo, The universe is overwhelming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you laern how to takes photos :). Nice pic of the waterfall

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice astrophotography. It's a shame that in Santiago we can't see landscape like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both photos are really pretty, the picture of the universe it´s only amazing your friend have a good hand for this jiji

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

I been always interested on learn other languages, actually I can “cheer” in 6 different languages (don’t ask me why). When I was a little ...