Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My favourite book and film

When I was a child, read much more that I read now, maybe is because it was required in school, yeah that’s wrong I have to changed it. But at the age of 12 I got the book that would be my favourite book. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew took me to another world using just my imagination, well that’s what all book does or not? The story is about two kids traveling to different dimensions thanks to two magical rings, the end of this history show or explain how the Wardrobe can send people to Narnia. It’s a really cool history with some similarities with Christian Religion and Ireland culture, similarities that the author don’t confirm but if you read the book, you can see it.


My favourite movie … I don’t know because a like a lot of movies, but the movie that it comes to my head now is Interstellar, an epic science fiction film about the need to get another planet to live, I like a lot the theme because when a I was a child I wanted to be an Astronaut too and all my life I been interested in the start and life in another planets.

4 comments:

  1. Interestellar is an amazing movie, It is one of fews realistic films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The saga of The Chronicles of Narnia is so good, as you said it takes you to another world only with the imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interstellar was a film that had me very excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can´t believe that we wrote about the same movie jjaja y never read the chronicles of narnia but the movies are really cool.

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

I been always interested on learn other languages, actually I can “cheer” in 6 different languages (don’t ask me why). When I was a little ...