Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My favourite technology device

The most important piece of technology to me is the personal computer or notebook, the first time that I use one was when I was only 8 years old, then computers where different from what they are now, the big box with a lot of wires inside was the brain of the computer and all the information travel by others wires to another box called screen. I got my first PC at age of 12, by an government program, thank to this many child’s in my town had his own computer. Now I use the computer every day and I liked so much because I can do a lot of things at the same time like: listen music, chat with my friends and search things on Internet. A life without a computer it would be catastrophic, because the computer is the most important device to connect us on Internet, and without him the information that we need, or the games that we want to play or too many things that we do every day migth not do it.

3 comments:

English Language Challenges

I been always interested on learn other languages, actually I can “cheer” in 6 different languages (don’t ask me why). When I was a little ...