Sunday, June 4, 2017

A person who admire

This man doesn’t know that his idea would change the way we see the world and our existence here, Charles Robert Darwin on 1859 published his book “On the Origin of Species” where he explain the theory of evolution with compelling evidence that the scientific community can’t reject.



Charles Darwin born in 12th of February at 1809 he was an English naturist, geologist and biologist. He travel for the entire world compiling information about every living thing, actually he was in our country.

Darwin at Chilean waterways.
The Beagle ship arrival in our country was on 1832 exactly in “Tierra del Fuego”. Were two years on Chilean coasts watching the animals, geologist properties of our land and the diversity of flowers and plants.

I like a lot the nature too and it's awesome to me the way he had discover the similarities of animals and creates this idea of "natural selection" to explain how and why we are just the way we are through the evolution. This fact motivates me to follow his steps and discover things that help us to understand a little more the world where we live.

1 comment:

English Language Challenges

I been always interested on learn other languages, actually I can “cheer” in 6 different languages (don’t ask me why). When I was a little ...