Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Why did you choose your career?

When I was a child, at the age of nine or ten year I really like soccer, I was all day in the street playing with my friends and training on Saturdays at the soccer school of Angol. Well all changed when I get into the high school, I spend all my time studying biology and the others science signatures and in my free time plays a lot of guitar so I didn’t know if, in my future, I was going to study musical theory or something related with science. My last two years of high school I realized that I never would live about music, so I started to focus on science careers, medicine was my first option but then I realized that in medicine I lost two years of my life only learning about the treatment to the patient when I only cared be in the laboratory creating things and investigating. So now I’m here studying chemistry and pharmacology, the mix of the two thinks I liked, be a scientist and help people. I love the university because here are all de tools that I need to reach my goals. In the future I would like be a university teacher and work investigating at the same time.

Well that was I little history about me thank you for reading J














*me at Techniques of lab class ...

6 comments:

  1. i also wanted to study music, let's cry together

    ReplyDelete
  2. A music chemist, what a goal my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its hard to become a investigator, but you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. its hard to become a investigator, but you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do it! keep studying and you'll become the best of pharmacists :B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Return to the conflictomapucheland pls

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

I been always interested on learn other languages, actually I can “cheer” in 6 different languages (don’t ask me why). When I was a little ...