Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Summer Holidays

"The cradle of men"
                

                       At the beginning of the year my mind where focused in Machu Picchu or San Pedro de Atacama at least, but the bad weather in summer for the well-known “Bolivian winter” and the expensive trip make me change my mind. Now I think its better start this summer adventure nearly to the place I where I came from.




My next summer destiny will be Cochamó in “Mapudungún” (the original language) it means “where waters come together”. In this quiet place where the Reloncaví estuary meets the ocean surrounded by wonderful landscapes and life: places like National Reserve Llanquihue, National Park Alerce Andino and my final destiny “Cerro Arcoiris”.

I will go maybe in February with my best friends Carlos and Jocelyn ...












1 comment:

English Language Challenges

I been always interested on learn other languages, actually I can “cheer” in 6 different languages (don’t ask me why). When I was a little ...