Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Number one

                                 A little boy, in a small city. Marcelo Lagos its my name Im nineteen years old, I born in the summer of 98. the third and the last son of my parents Ruben and Eliana, my big brother Ruben and my sister Sonia were already fifteen and thirteen years old at 26 of february the day that I born, so I grew up almost like a only son. At the age of fifteen I had to move out to the capital of my region, Temuco was my home for four years and the place where I finish the high school. I live in Santiago now because i come here to study pharmasyst chemestry in the Universidad de Chile.
                              I think the science its something unbelievable thats why Im here. I like a lot the university because the is a many of people that likes the science too.
                               So .. good bye thank you for read this little history.😊


Ojos del Caburgua, Región de la Araucanía, Chile

4 comments:

  1. Marcelo Lagos wow, Are you a seismologist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooow, it's so inspiring as you talk about your career!!! I love it!!
    Cheers.
    XXOO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good story, Marcelo. I hope to meet you one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool story, I think they make jokes about your name :)

    My regards.

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

I been always interested on learn other languages, actually I can “cheer” in 6 different languages (don’t ask me why). When I was a little ...